- Place potatoes in large saucepan, add water to cover and bring to boil.
- Cook for 10 to 12 minutes, then drain.
- Heat large skillet over medium heat.
- When hot, add 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Add half of cooked potatoes, spreading them into single layer.
- Cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- After 5 minutes, sprinkle in about ⅛ teaspoon salt and turn potatoes over.
- Spread into single layer again and cook another 5 minutes.
- Cook 1 to 2 minutes more, then transfer to plate
- After cooking potatoes, wipe pan with damp paper towel.
- Add onions and saute over medium heat for 5 to 8 minutes, or until golden.
- Add chiles, bell peppers and remaining ½ teaspoon salt.
- Continue to cook, stirring often, for another 5 minutes.
- Return potatoes to pan with garlic and stir into onion mixture.
- Cook over medium heat for 2 minutes more.
- Sprinkle in lemon juice during last few minutes of cooking.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.