Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Rinse mussels thoroughly and scrub under water.
- Cook mussels in boiling water and remove from pan.
- Discard mussels that do not open.
- Deseed, devein and chop the hot peppers.
- Combine in a bowl, onion, hot peppers, tomato, parsley, corn, oil, key lime juice, salt and pepper.
- Let mixture stand for 15 minutes.
- Place 1½ tablespoon of this mixture over each mussel.
- Serve with lime wedges.