Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Personally Fit Peach Morning Smoothie recipe was created for the SC Peach Council by Matt Fulmer, owner of Personally Fit in the Vista, a personal training facility in Columbia, SC. The recipe is a good way to start the day and uses peaches and dairy! 1 serving = 0 fat, 38 grams carbohydrates, 7 grams protein, 180 calories
- 3 peaches - peeled and sliced
- 1 medium banana
- 1 ½ cup skim milk
- 1 cup lemon lemon or vanilla fat free yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 package cinnamon spice instant oatmeal
- Puree all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Serve in chilled glasses.
- Fruit & Vegetable Recipes II by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain governemnt resource—original source of recipe