Personally Fit Peach Morning Smoothie recipe was created for the SC Peach Council by Matt Fulmer, owner of Personally Fit in the Vista, a personal training facility in Columbia, SC. The recipe is a good way to start the day and uses peaches and dairy! 1 serving = 0 fat, 38 grams carbohydrates, 7 grams protein, 180 calories
- 3 peaches - peeled and sliced
- 1 medium banana
- 1 ½ cup skim milk
- 1 cup lemon lemon or vanilla fat free yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 package cinnamon spice instant oatmeal
- Puree all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Serve in chilled glasses.
- Fruit & Vegetable Recipes II by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain governemnt resource—original source of recipe