Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cook Time: 2 hours plus overnight prep
- 1 clove garlic, whole
- 1 tsp rosemary
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 4 cups dried garbanzo beans
- 4 cans chick peas, rinsed and drained (approx. 15 oz)
- 4 cups water or chicken stock
- 2 tbsp baking soda
- 2 – 3 onions, chopped
- 1 cup olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Soak the beans overnight.
- Strain beans, dust with the baking soda.
- Skin the beans.
- Toss everything into a large pot and simmer for about two hours.