Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a traditional fruit salad that we always serve in the summer. It is traditionally served on the holiday of Tu Be'Shvat, but we love to eat it all summer long.
- 2 seedless oranges, peeled and cored
- 2 Apples, peeled and cored
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 2 cups pitted dates, chopped
- 1 cup dried figs, chopped or apricots
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup almonds, chopped or shredded coconut