Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Indonesian corn burgers.
- 1 small chopped onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tin of corn (300gr/ 11oz)
- ½ of a thin leek
- 3 tbsp chopped coriander leaves (silantro)
- 2 tbsp grated (block) coconut cream(santen)
- 3-4 tbsp flour
- 1 beaten egg
- ½ tsp ground coriander seeds (ketumbar)
- some salt, sweet red pepper sauce, oil for frying
- Rub the onion and garlic to a paste in a pestle and mortar.
- Crush the corn and let the acces fluid leak of in a collander.
- Chop the leek and the coriander leaves finely.
- Mix the corn, leek, coriander onion and garlic.
- Add the beaten egg , the ground coriander and add salt and pepper sauce to your own taste.
- Now mix in the grated creamed-coconut-block and enough flour to make a thick dough.
- Form small "burgers" and fry them in oil.
- This dish tastes great with yellow rice and a crispy beansprout salad!.