Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Sauté the onion in the oil.
- Add the cayenne pepper or peri-peri.
- Add the chicken livers and stir-fry over high heat until just cooked.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the brandy to deglaze the pan.
- Slice soft fresh rolls in half and open butterfly-style.
- butter lightly and spoon the liver onto the rolls.
- Serve with a fresh green salad dressed with a tangy garlic dressing.