Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Perfect soufflé, perfect for buffet, eaten warm or cold!
- 1 packet filo pastry sheet (500gr.)
- 1 package chopped sausages Frankfurt
- 3 horn peppers chopped
- 300 g feta cheese crumbled by hand
- 3 eggs
- 500 ml fresh milk
- some olive oil
- In a bowl mix the cheese, peppers and sausages.
- Lubricate a circular shape of the cake.
- I get a sheet of crust, strain and put in the bottom of the form. I'm not careful! I want to be wrinkled and akatastasto!
- Sprinkle the sheet with some olive oil and scatter a little of the filling.
- Continue the layers with foil, a little oil, filling up to finish materials. I conclude with foil.
- Beat the eggs, mix with milk and pour the souffle.
- With a knife, the hole here and there, to suck the liquid.
- Bake in preheated oven at 170 degrees for one hour until golden brown.
- When cooked, turn inside out and after a bit cool, cut into slices like cake!
Try it and to remember!
A few more tips Edit
If you allow the oven, lower temperature and bake for a little more time. I want to sigopsithei to cooked inside. Use long form or not to fill up more, because swelling in cooking.