Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: The Lady and Sons
- Serves 2
- 1 x 8 oz bottle zesty Italian salad dressing
- 2 beef tenderloin fillets, 1½ to 2 inches thick
- 2 slices bacon
- 2 tbsp Lea and Perrins steak sauce
- 2 tsp water
- Pour the salad dressing into a shallow pan.
- Place the steaks in the pan, and let them marinate for 3 to 4 hours.
- Prepare a fire in a charcoal grill.
- Wrap a strip of bacon around each steak, securing it with a toothpick.
- Grill the steaks over hot coals for about 8 minutes per side (5 minutes per side for rare).
- Baste with a mixture of steak sauce and water.
- For perfect steaks, turn them only once.