Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Salau polonez
- 2 lbs/1 kg perch
- 1 carrot
- 1 parsley root
- 1 onion
- 2 – 3 juniper berries
- 3 – 4 potatoes
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 teaspoon flour
- chopped parsley
- lemon juice
- red beets
- Clean and wash the fish.
- Boil with the carrot, onion, parsley root and juniper berries.
- When boiled, let it cool a little in its own liquid, then remove carefully and debone while keeping its shape intact.
- Arrange on a long platter and pour some lemon juice over it.
- Remove the vegetables from the liquid where they boiled with the and boil the potatoes in the same liquid.
- After they are done, cube them.
- Take a pan and fry the flour with the butter and then pour a cup of the liquid over it.
- Let it boil for a few minutes, stirring continuously, then add the yolks mixed with the sour cream.
- Remove from heat, add the cubed potatoes, salt and mix.
- Then pour over the.
- Garnish with some chopped parsley.
- Around the , arrange sliced boiled red beets that were kept in vinegar.