Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3 tbsp sunflower oil (or other light, natural oil)
- 2 tbsp brown rice syrup
- equivalent of one egg in egg replacer
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup whole wheat flour or oat flour
- ½ tsp alum-free baking powder
- ½ cup raw wheat germ
- ¾ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup raisins (or other dried, chopped fruits)
- ½ cup carob chips (or nuts or seeds — optional)
- Preheat the oven to 375 °F.
- In a large bowl, cream together the oil and brown rice syrup.
- Add the egg replacer and vanilla extract and blend well.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix, by hand, until well-blended.
- Drop dough by two tablespoons (one to scoop, the other to scrape) onto a baking sheet, leaving 2" between each cookie.
- Bake for 10–12 minutes, and let cool on racks.