Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a recipe I obtained from an Estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Manes Estate in Venus, Texas in 1981.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 3 pounds fresh snap beans
- ½ cup olive oil
- ⅓ cup chopped jalapeno relish
- 4 pieces cooked bacon
- 4 tablespoons almond slivers
Jalapeno relish Edit
- 1½ cups granulated sugar
- 1⅓ cups apple cider vinegar
- 3 jalapeno peppers
- ⅓ pound yellow onions
- ¼ cup carrots
- 1 teaspoon dill seeds
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- Sauté jalapenos relish in oil.
- Add beans and cook 20 minutes drizzling with more oil across beans.
- Add crumbled bacon and almonds and serve.
- To make relish combine vinegar and sugar in large saucepan and mix until all of the sugar is dissolved.
- Slice jalapenos, onions and carrots into thin strips.
- Add jalapenos, onions and carrots to the saucepan with the dissolved sugar and bring to a boil.
- Add mustard and dill seeds and simmer 20 minutes.