Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 green peppers, chopped
- 1 cup beef bouillon
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- 2 lbs lean round steak
- 2 tbsp minced dried onion
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- Cut steak into serving size portions.
- Place half the steak in crockpot.
- Arrange green peppers on steak.
- Place remaining steak on top.
- Mix remaining ingredients and pour over meat.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to 10 hours, or high for 4 to 5 hours.
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving: 186 calories