Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Legume asortate in otet
- 15 green bell peppers,
- 30 red bell peppers,
- 2 big carrots,
- 2 big celery roots,
- 1 medium Cauliflower,
- 2 big garlic heads,
- 1 lb/500 g Shallots
- For each 1 qt/1 l vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups water,
- 1 heaping tablespoon salt,
- 2 tablespoons Sugar,
- 1 tablespoon honey,
- a few bay leaves,
- a few juniper berries;
- Remove core and seeds from peppers.
- Wash and section each pepper in 8 parts.
- Clean, wash and cube the carrots and celeries.
- Clean the garlic and onions and keep whole.
- Divide the Cauliflower in flowerets.
- Arrange in a jar, placing assorted layers of everything.
- Then pour the vinegar boiled with the water and spices like for the Peppers in vinegar Romanian Style.
- Pour the mixture while hot, a little at a time.
- After it has cooled, tie the jar with cellophane.