Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
A delicious twist to the ordinary Pepperoni Bread. Add hot or mild Banana Peppers for a kick!
- 1 frozen pizza dough, thawed
- ¼ lb pepperoni
- 8 oz banana peppers (hot or mild)
- 1½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- flour, for rolling
- Take the thawed pizza dough and roll out on floured surface until it is about an 8x11 rectangle.
- Take thinly sliced pepperoni and place on dough.
- Place banana peppers on top of pepperoni.
- Sprinkle shredded mozzarella on top.
- Roll dough up and tuck in the ends with a tight seal.
- Use an egg wash on the seams to seal.
- Brush entire roll with the egg wash.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until brown.