Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
A delicious twist to the ordinary Pepperoni Bread. Add hot or mild Banana Peppers for a kick!
- 1 frozen pizza dough, thawed
- ¼ lb pepperoni
- 8 oz banana peppers (hot or mild)
- 1½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- flour, for rolling
- Take the thawed pizza dough and roll out on floured surface until it is about an 8x11 rectangle.
- Take thinly sliced pepperoni and place on dough.
- Place banana peppers on top of pepperoni.
- Sprinkle shredded mozzarella on top.
- Roll dough up and tuck in the ends with a tight seal.
- Use an egg wash on the seams to seal.
- Brush entire roll with the egg wash.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until brown.