Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings
- 1 medium Onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 14-ounce jar pizza quick sauce
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1/2 cup chopped pepperoni
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 10-ounce can refrigerator pizza crust
- 1 egg, beaten
Cook Onion and green pepper in oil in large skillet 1 minute, or until Onion is translucent. Add pizza sauce, Italian seasoning and black pepper. Mix well and simmer 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat. Add rice, pepperoni and Parmesan cheese to vegetable mixture; cool.
Roll dough flat to thickness of 1/4 inch. Cut into 6 squares. Spoon approximately 1/3 cup filling in center of each square. Fold into triangle and press edges with fork. Brush tops with egg. Place on ungreased baking sheet and bake at 425 degrees 20 minutes or until golden brown.