Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Goes great with breadsticks or slices of freshly baked baguette. Perfect for teenagers or lovers of Italian food.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup sliced pepperoni, chopped smaller
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup mozzarella Cheese
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Stir together cream cheese, sour cream, oregano and garlic powder in a small bowl until smooth.
- Spread mixture into a pie plate.
- Spoon pizza sauce evenly over cream cheese mixture.
- Top with pepperoni and green onions.
- Bake at 350F for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle mozzarella Cheese over dip in pan.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the top.
- Bake 5–7 minutes more, or until Cheese is melted and dip is heated through.
- Serve warm, with breadsticks or slices of baguette