Goes great with breadsticks or slices of freshly baked baguette. Perfect for teenagers or lovers of Italian food.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup sliced pepperoni, chopped smaller
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup mozzarella Cheese
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Stir together cream cheese, sour cream, oregano and garlic powder in a small bowl until smooth.
- Spread mixture into a pie plate.
- Spoon pizza sauce evenly over cream cheese mixture.
- Top with pepperoni and green onions.
- Bake at 350F for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle mozzarella Cheese over dip in pan.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the top.
- Bake 5–7 minutes more, or until Cheese is melted and dip is heated through.
- Serve warm, with breadsticks or slices of baguette