Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Hoffman Estate in Grand Prairie, Texas in 1992.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup white onions
- 1 zucchini thinly sliced
- 1 cup cauliflower cooked
- 5 eggs slightly beaten
- ⅓ cup Parmesan cheese
- 5 ounces pepperoni sliced
- In medium skillet saute onions and zucchini in oil until tender then add cauliflower.
- In a bowl stir eggs, cheese and pepperoni until blended.
- Pour over vegetables in skillet.
- Cook over low heat for 15 minutes.