This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Hoffman Estate in Grand Prairie, Texas in 1992.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup white onions
- 1 zucchini thinly sliced
- 1 cup cauliflower cooked
- 5 eggs slightly beaten
- ⅓ cup Parmesan cheese
- 5 ounces pepperoni sliced
- In medium skillet saute onions and zucchini in oil until tender then add cauliflower.
- In a bowl stir eggs, cheese and pepperoni until blended.
- Pour over vegetables in skillet.
- Cook over low heat for 15 minutes.