Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings
- 2½ cups cooked brown rice
- ¾ cup (3 ounces) shredded Cheddar or American cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ½ cup tomato sauce
- ¾ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 2 ounces pepperoni, thinly sliced
- 1 x 4-ounce can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 tablespoon dehydrated parsley
- Combine rice, Cheddar cheese and eggs. Press into greased 12-inch pizza pan or 10-inch pie pan. Bake at 400 °F for 7 to 10 minutes.
- Combine tomato sauce, Italian seasoning and garlic powder. Spread over rice crust.
- Layer ½ cup mozzarella cheese, pepperoni and mushrooms. Top with remaining ½ cup mozzarella cheese and with parsley.
- Bake at 400 °F for 8 to 10 minutes.