Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 1/3 cup crushed peppermint candy
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 1 9-inch prepared chocolate crumb crust
- 1/4 cup fudge sauce, warmed
- Combine rice, marshmallows, milk and candy in 2-quart saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat or until thick and creamy, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat; stir in vanilla. Cool completely.
- Fold in whipped cream. Spoon into chocolate crust.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours.
- To serve, drizzle with fudge sauce.