Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons peppermint extract
- 12 drops red food color
- 1 1/2 to 2 16-oz packages confectioners' Sugar
- 1 1/2 cups pecan halves
- In large bowl, mix sweetened condensed milk, peppermint extract and food color. With spoon, stir in 1 1/2 packages confectioners' Sugar. On cutting board generously sprinkled with confectioners' Sugar, gradually knead in enough additional Sugar so that mixture forms a smooth firm ball that doesn't stick to hands or board. ( You will need alot of sugar for this part.)
- Pat mixture into 8" X 8" square. With knife, cut into 1 inch squares. #Shape each piece into a ball and with fingers, flattened into a 2 inch patty. Top with pecan half. (Optional) Repeat with remaining pieces. (Keep pieces covered with plastic wrap while preparing patties) Let patties dry at least 1 hour.