Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 2 tbsp semi-sweet chocolate chips
- sugar (if desired for a sweeter taste)
- 2 – 3 drops of peppermint extract
- Warm a cup of milk without bringing it to a boil. Add chocolate chips, take off from heat and stir to melt chocolate into the milk.
- Pour into a cup and add a few drops of peppermint extract. Use a milk frother to get that frothy goodness if desired.
Recipe by Hooked on Heat Edit
The blog created by Meenakshi Agarwal is filled with, as the blogger says, lots of spice and everything nice. The pleasant design of the blog is matched by a huge variety of unique content – something you can rarely say about websites or blogs today – facts which make Hooked on Heat a valuable resource for anyone interested in Indian food.
Here you will find information on hundreds of Indian dishes, starting from Dips, Sauces and Chutneys, going through Soups and Salads and passing through Delectable Desserts and other food categories that will make your mouth water. You can reach this wealth of information at the following URL: hookedonheat.blogspot.com