Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Southern Living 1998 Holiday Entertaining
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Makes about 5 cups
- 1 x 8-oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 x 2-lb package powdered sugar
- 2 tsp peppermint extract (vanilla may be substituted)
- Beat cream cheese and butter at medium speed on electric mixer until creamy.
- Gradually add sugar, beating at low speed until smooth.
- Add extract, beating until blended.
Quick Peppermint-Cream Cheese Frosting Edit
- Stir together 3 (16 oz) containers ready-to-spread cream cheese frosting and 2 tsp peppermint extract.