Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Southern Living 1998 Holiday Entertaining
- Prep: 10 minutes
- Makes about 5 cups
- 1 x 8-oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 x 2-lb package powdered sugar
- 2 tsp peppermint extract (vanilla may be substituted)
- Beat cream cheese and butter at medium speed on electric mixer until creamy.
- Gradually add sugar, beating at low speed until smooth.
- Add extract, beating until blended.
Quick Peppermint-Cream Cheese Frosting Edit
- Stir together 3 (16 oz) containers ready-to-spread cream cheese frosting and 2 tsp peppermint extract.