This bold, white-hot ranch dip is made with real sour cream and black pepper and is great for pretzels, chips, meat, poultry, or seafood. You can make this with other spices in the black pepper dip.
- 1 packet dry ranch soup mix or (1 cup ranch dressing)
- 1 ½ cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons buttermilk
- 2 ½ teaspoons black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt, optional
- Mix dry ranch soup mix, sour cream, buttermilk, salt (optional), and pepper.
- Serve with pretzels, chips, meat, poultry, or seafood. Funnel, pour, or spoon contents into the glass or plastic bottle. Reserve the ranch and spice-based dip in the refrigerator.
Nutritional Information Edit
Servings: 2 cups or 3-4 tablespoons