Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- MAkes 4 servings of seared beef with orange salsa.
- 2 tsp fennel seeds
- 2 tsp black peppercorns
- 4 large oranges
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- 12 oz beef tenderloin, cut into 4 steaks
- ¼ cup chopped Italian parsley
- ¼ cup kalamata olives, quartered
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ tsp paprika
- 4 cups torn arugula leaves
- Pulse fennel seeds and peppercorns in a blender until coarsely chopped.
- Grate enough orange zest to make 2 tsp.
- In a bowl, mix zest, seeds, peppercorns, and salt.
- Sprinkle mixture over both sides of each steak.
- Cut peel and white pith from oranges.
- Section oranges into a bowl.
- Stir in onion, parsley, olives, lemon juice, 2 tbsp olive oil, garlic and paprika.
- In a skillet, heat the remaining oil, add the meat.
- Reduce heat, cook until desired doneness.
- Slice meat across the grain into thin slices.
- Add arugula to orange mixture, toss to combine.
- Divide arugula mixture among 4 dinner plates.
- Serve with the beef and a side dish of rice.