Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Marlboro Country Cookbook
- Makes 10 to 12 servings
- 6 cups chopped or shredded cabbage
- 2 cups sliced red and/or green pepper
- 1½ cup sliced celery
- 1 cup sliced onion
- ¾ cup shredded carrots
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1½ tsp celery salt
- 1 tsp cracked pepper
- ½ tsp celery seed
- 2 tsp sugar
- 3 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp dry mustard
- Toss vegetables together in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients; pour over vegetables.
- Toss to mix.
- Refrigerate for several hours or overnight to blend flavors.