Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Marlboro Country Cookbook
- Makes 10 to 12 servings
- 6 cups chopped or shredded cabbage
- 2 cups sliced red and/or green pepper
- 1½ cup sliced celery
- 1 cup sliced onion
- ¾ cup shredded carrots
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1½ tsp celery salt
- 1 tsp cracked pepper
- ½ tsp celery seed
- 2 tsp sugar
- 3 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp dry mustard
- Toss vegetables together in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients; pour over vegetables.
- Toss to mix.
- Refrigerate for several hours or overnight to blend flavors.