- Roast peppers by placing whole pepper on a broiler sheet or a grill.
- Turn frequently until all sides are blackened.
- Place peppers in a brown paper bag or a bowl covered with plastic wrap.
- This will steam the pepper and make the skin easy to remove.
- Remove skin.
- Slice and arrange in a colorful display on a platter.
- Drizzle with olive oil, balsamic vinegar and garnish with basil sprigs.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.