- Melt olive oil and butter in a large skillet over medium to high heat.
- Add green bell peppers, celery, and onions, and cook until light brown (10 minutes).
- Add andouille smoked sausage and cook until meat is browned, stirring often (5 minutes).
- Stir in butter, garlic, and Tabasco™ hot sauce.
- Reduce heat and add chicken stock, bringing it to a simmer (10 minutes).
- Stir in bread crumbs and remove from heat.
- Stir in peppadew™ sweet piquante peppers.
- Stuff loosely in turkey cavity.
- Remember to add to overall cooking time when you stuff a turkey.
- Option: instead of using this recipe as a stuffing, put the mixture into an ungreased 8x8 baking dish.
- Bake uncovered at 425°F for 45 minutes, until top is browned.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.