Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes For Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- Ready in: < 30 minutes
- Serves/Makes: 4
- ¼ cup Splenda granular
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- ¼ cup white distilled vinegar
- 2 tablespoons purchased real bacon bits
- 3 cups thinly sliced cabbage
- ½ cup thinly sliced celery
- In a small bowl, combine Splenda granular, onion, and vinegar.
- Pour into a large skillet sprayed with butter-flavored cooking spray.
- Stir in bacon bits.
- Add cabbage and celery.
- Mix gently to combine.
- Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Serve at once.
Nutritional information Edit
- 41 calories | 1 gm fat | 2 gm protein | 6 gm carbohydrate | 150 mg sodium | 38 mg calcium | 2 gm fiber
- Diabetic exchanges: 1 Vegetable
- HE: 1 vegetable | l8 optional calories