Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
By Chef Antonio Cecconi Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- Prep Time: 25 minutes | Chill: 2 hours
- 8 side servings
- 8 ounces Dreamfields® penne rigate
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ⅔ cup hummus
- 4 ounces cherry or grape tomatoes
- 4 ounces small yellow tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black ground pepper
- juice of 1 lemon or 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ cup chopped fresh basil
- ¼ cup Greek green olives, pitted
- ¼ cup Greek black olives, pitted
- ¼ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- Prepare pasta according to package directions.
- Rinse in cold water and drain well.
- Gently toss all ingredients together with pasta.
- Refrigerate and serve.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories 203kcal | Protein 7g | Carbohydrates 11g | Fat 9g | Saturated Fat 2g | Cholesterol 4mg | Sodium 410mg | Total Dietary Fiber 4g