Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
For 2 persons
- 250 gram penne (kind of pasta)
- 400 gram peeled tomatoes
- 70 gram pancetta, kind of dried meat
- 1 chile
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 onion
- olive oil
- 0 minutes: heat the olive oil in a fryer.
- 3 minutes: add the onions (hashed) and garlic (pressed).
- 8 minutes: add pancetta (cut into pieces).
- 13 minutes: add peeled tomatoes and chile (hackled).
- 18 minutes: set up a pot with water and bring it to a boil when water is aboil: add penne and salt.
- 33 minutes: ready!