Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Stir salt and yeast into flour; add eggs and Greek yoghurt.
- Stir while gradually adding water.
- The dough should be solid but wet and sticky to touch.
- Spread some flour onto a chopping board and put dough on it.
- Cover the dough in flour so that it does not stick to your fingers while you cut it into finger shaped pieces (size: 4x4x15cm roughly).
- Fry the dough fingers in oil until golden brown and serve immediately with a selection of mild cheeses and dips.