Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Pork Recipes by the South Carolina Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe
- Serves: 4
- ¾ lb boneless pork, cut into ¼" cubes
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- oriental dressing (recipe below)
- 6 ounces corkscrew or other small shaped pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 pound fresh spinach leaves, washed and drained
- In large skillet over high heat, stir-fry pork in oil just until lightly browned.
- Toss pork strips with oriental dressing (4 tablespoons each soy sauce and sherry and 1 teaspoon sesame oil) and set aside.
- Toss pasta with spinach, top with pork.
- Garnish with chopped green onion and almond slices, if desired.