Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings
- 8 ounces well-seasoned whole hog Sausage
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 2 4-ounce cans diced green chiles
- 1 1/2 cups 6 ounces grated Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 1 cup milk
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Cook Sausage in medium skillet until well browned; stir to crumble. Pour off fat. Add rice, chiles and 1 cup Cheese. Spoon into 2-quart baking dish.
- Blend milk, eggs, flour and salt. Pour over rice mixture. Bake at 350 degrees 1 hour, or until set.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup Cheese. Allow to stand 5 minutes before serving.