Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Simple baked fish
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: My old recipes
- Serves 4
- 2 lbs sole, washed and dried
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ cup parsley, minced
- 1 scallion, green and white part, minced
- juice of ½ medium lemon
- ¼ cup unseasoned breadcrumbs
- ½ cup olive oil
- Lightly grease a large shallow baking dish.
- Place fillets in one layer in dish and salt and pepper them.
- Spread parsley and scallions over them evenly.
- Dribble lemon juice over the fish.
- Now cover with very thin layer of breadcrumbs.
- You may not use all the ¼ cup crumbs.
- Slowly pour olive oil over fish, drop by drop so that all is well covered.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Fish is done with it flakes easily with a fork. Avoid overcooking. Test a little sooner than you think it is done.