Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Paula in California via Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Boil cream, sugar, syrup, to soft-ball stage (234°F – 238°F).
- Cool to room temperature, then beat till creamy.
- Turn out onto board dusted with powdered sugar, knead until firm.
- Shape into a roll and cover the outside with pecans.
- Put in cool place to harden.
- Slice when firm with a sharp knife.
Pecans can also be worked into the candy roll while kneading.