Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 12 servings
- ½ cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 6 cups cooked white or brown rice (cooked in turkey or chicken broth)
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 teaspoons ground thyme
- 1 teaspoon ground or rubbed sage
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ teaspoon ground cloves
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Melt butter in large pan.
- Add onion, celery and parsley; cook over low heat until tender, stirring constantly.
- Add rice, pecans, thyme, sage, salt, pepper, cloves and nutmeg.
- Toss lightly.
- Use to stuff a 12- to 15-pound turkey.
- Note: stuffing may be baked separately in covered baking dish at 325°F for 30 to 40 minutes.