Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 4 servings
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound boneless Pork loin cutlets*, pounded to 1/4-inch thickness
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 cups hot cooked rice
- Combine flour, salt and pepper. Dredge cutlets in flour mixture, shaking off excess.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add cutlets and cook until brown on both sides, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add honey, vinegar and pecans; simmer uncovered 5 minutes. Serve with rice; spoon sauce and pecans over cutlets.