Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Recipe by Paula Deen
- Makes 8 muffins
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease and flour 8 muffin tins or use paper liners.
- In a med bowl, cream the butter and sugar.
- Add the eggs and mix well.
- Add the flour and stir until just combined.
- Stir in pecans.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling each about ⅔ full.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Serve warm with butter.