Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Love Estate in Sachse, Texas in 1984.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1½ cups sifted flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 3 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Thoroughly cream butter and sugars.
- Add beaten eggs and vanilla then cream well.
- Add sifted flour, salt and baking soda.
- Add pecans and oatmeal then roll into long logs and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Chill thoroughly then slice and place on ungreased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake at 300°F for 25 minutes.