Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ½ cup All-bran, Bran Buds, Fiber One or 100% Bran
- ¼ cup pecans
- ½ cup margarine, (1 stick)
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup egg whites
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 tsp water
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- Place oatmeal, cereal and pecans in a bowl and mix lightly.
- Set aside.
- cream margarine and sugars together at medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs whites vanilla and water, and mix at medium speed for 1 minute, scraping down the bowl before and after adding egg whites, vanilla and water.
- Stir flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt together and add to creamy mixture and mix at medium speed only until oatmeal is blended into dough.
- Drop by 1½ tablespoonfuls onto a cookie sheet that have been sprayed with PAM spray or lined with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 375°F for about 12 minutes; then remove cookies to a wire rack and cool to room temperature.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories: 127 | fat: 6g | cho: 17g | NA: 139mg | pro: 2g | cholesterol: 0
- Food exchanges: 1 starch/bread | 1 fat