Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- This recipe makes 48 cookies.
- 1¾ cups pecans
- ¾ sugar
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 48 soft and chewy caramels
- confectioners' sugar
- In a food processor, pulse 1¼ cups pecans until chopped, transfer to a bowl.
- Put remaining pecans and sugar in a food processor, pulse until nuts are finely ground.
- Add butter and eggs, process until smooth.
- Add flour, baking powder and salt, pulse until blended.
- Scrape dough into a bowl.
- Have cookie sheets ready.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls, then roll in chopped nuts to coat.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Press a caramel in center of each.
- Bake 12 minutes at 350°F or until edges are lightly browned.
- Dust with confectioners' sugar.