Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Yield: 15 Servings
- 1 3/4 c all-purpose flour
- 1/3 c brown sugar; Firmly Packed
- 3/4 c butter or margarine
- 1 c Firmly Packed brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 c dark corn syrup
- 1/4 c butter or margarine; Melted
- 1/8 ts salt
- 1 1/4 c pecans; Chopped
Preparation Time: 0:20
- 2-Inch Pan. Bake at 350 Degrees For 15 to 17 Minutes.Combine 1 Cup brown sugar And Remaining Ingredients ExceptPecans, Beating Well. Stir in pecans. Pour Filling OverPrepared Crust. Bake at 350 Degrees For 35 to 40 MinutesOr Until Firm. Let Cool, And Cut Into Bars. Yield: About
- 2-1/2 Dozen.