Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Purchased from the Neely Estate in Waxahachie, Texas in 1994. Date and Source unknown. Another tried and true. I love salmon and make it every chance I get. This is a keeper.
- Contributed by Cat's Recipes Y-Group
- ¼ cup melted unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1½ tablespoons honey
- ¼ cup dry breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup pecans
- 4 teaspoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 salmon fillets, approximately 4 ounces each
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 quartered lime
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line shallow roasting pan with foil or cooking spray.
- In small bowl, blend butter, mustard and honey then set aside.
- In another bowl, mix together breadcrumbs, pecans and parsley.
- Place salmon fillets on prepared pan, sprinkle with salt and pepper and brush with honey mustard mixture.
- Sprinkle tops with crumb nut mixture.
- Bake salmon 15 minutes in preheated oven.
- Serve with lime wedges