Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam And Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Serve with crackers.
- Serves 6
- 4 bacon slices
- ¾ cup pecan pieces
- 2 cups firmly packed grated Cheddar
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- ⅛ teaspoon hot pepper sauce (such as Tabasco)
- ⅛ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 green onions, sliced
- Fry bacon in heavy large skillet over medium heat until crisp.
- Transfer to paper towel to cool.
- Add pecans to drippings and cook until golden brown, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer to paper towel to cool. Season with salt.
- Blend cheddar, cream cheese, mayonnaise, hot pepper sauce sauce and worcestershire sauce in processor until smooth.
- Transfer to bowl and stir in green onions.
- Crumble bacon and add to mixture.
- Line cookie sheet with plastic, forming 8-inch strip. Freeze 20 minutes to firm slightly.
- Using plastic as aid, form log shape. Remove plastic; Roll log in pecans to coat.
- Wrap and refrigerate until firm. (can be prepared 1 week ahead.)