Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes about 2 dozen pebbles cupcakes.
- ½ stick butter
- 6 cups miniature marshmallows
- 8½ cups Cocoa or Fruity Pebbles cereal
- 16 oz can frosting
- Microwave butter in bowl on high 45 seconds or until melted.
- Add marshmallows, mix to coat.
- Microwave 1½ minutes.
- Or until marshmallows are melted and smooth.
- Add cereal, mix to coat.
- Press cereal mixture into greased muffin cups to form cupcakes.
- Cool, remove from pans.
- Spread with frosting before serving.
- Decorate as desired.
- Some decoration ideas are sprinkles, gumdrops, and jelly beans.