Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes about 2 dozen pebbles cupcakes.
- ½ stick butter
- 6 cups miniature marshmallows
- 8½ cups Cocoa or Fruity Pebbles cereal
- 16 oz can frosting
- Microwave butter in bowl on high 45 seconds or until melted.
- Add marshmallows, mix to coat.
- Microwave 1½ minutes.
- Or until marshmallows are melted and smooth.
- Add cereal, mix to coat.
- Press cereal mixture into greased muffin cups to form cupcakes.
- Cool, remove from pans.
- Spread with frosting before serving.
- Decorate as desired.
- Some decoration ideas are sprinkles, gumdrops, and jelly beans.