Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 4 cups cubed whole-grain French bread
- ½ small red onion, quartered and very thinly sliced
- 1½ cups small broccoli florets
- 1 cup small cauliflower florets
- ½ red pepper, thinly sliced
- ½ yellow pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cuke, peeled and cubed
- 1 ripe plum tomato, cubed
- 4 oz mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 4 oz vegan feta cheese, crumbled
- 6 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup minced fresh basil
- ¼ cup minced fresh oregano, or 2 tsp dried
- ½ tsp (or more) salt, or salt-free seasoning
- fresh cracked black pepper
- Combine ingredients in a large bowl.
- Toss well, and allow to marinate in the fridge.
- Serve in pitas, tossed atop salad greens, on crackers or crostini.
- This recipe plays out well with various other/additional veggies (snow peas, lightly steamed carrots, zucchini, etc), and is delicious with the peppers roasted beforehand.