- Soak peas in water for 2 hours, then boil until it is very soft.
- Mash peas until puree mass.
- Add well washed millet and boil until millet is ready.
- Chop onion finely and fry in oil.
- Add onion and salt to taste to kulesh.
- Serve hot.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.