Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- For Roasted tomatoes and Dressing:
- 1 - 2 pints Red Grape or cherry tomatoes (depending on how much you like tomatoes)
- 3 large garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 warm water
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- For couscous:
- 2 3/4 cups un-Chicken or vegetable broth
- 2 1/4 cups pearl (Israeli) couscous
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 jar unpitted kalmata * 1/3 cup fresh, flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 1 tsp fresh thyme, chopped
Roast tomatoes and make dressing:
Preheat oven to 250F.
Halve tomatoes through stem ends and arrange, cut sides up, in one layer in a large shallow baking pan. Add garlic to pan and roast in the middle of the oven until the tomatoes are slightly shriveled around edges, about 1 hour.
Bring broth to a boil in a heavy saucepan, stir in couscous, then simmer, uncovered, 6 minutes. Cover pan and remove from heat. Let stand 10 minutes.