Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Core and stem the pears, then coarsely chop and add to a blender.
- Add the lime juice.
- Peel the kiwi then coarsely chop and add to blender.
- Add ice, cover blender and blend until desired consistency.
- Pour into a glass and garnish with thin-sliced pear wedges.
- Pear, Kiwi and Lime Juice from the Public Health Cookbook by the Seattle & King County Department of Public Health—original source of recipe, public domain government resource